Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stir Crazy!

So we've been in California for 3 weeks now, and I just barely finished getting the house unpacked, put away, and cleaned. Poor Britlyn and Makenna have been going nuts around here! I have been so busy everyday that we haven't had much chances to play. They die of boredom sitting in front of the boob tube, so the other Saturday we took them to Toys-R-Us and bought them some roller skates, a mini trampoline, and a fort playhouse thing all for their outside enjoyment. Well, they can't complain too much because we have taken them to Disneyland, the beach, and a little carnival thing all since we've been here too. I wish there were more kids around here because they do miss their friends, but I am so glad they have each other.

getting it





nope, not quite!

looks like big sis won this time!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

The girls are so much bigger than they were when Tiff and I saw them last. Are they on growth hormones? Wait, I guess they would be huh? Great pics.