Saturday, May 19, 2007

She loves her blankie


I think it is adorable that Ellie already knows, at 9 month old, that this is her blankie! Whenever I put it over my shoulder while holding her, she will immediately lay her head down on it and relax. It definately gives her comfort. Notice her hands grasping it!

I couldn't resist this shot too, I see this site quite often on Saturday mornings. Britlyn, Makenna, and Ellie all love being together. Lots of times Britlyn and Makenna will actually even crawl in Ellie's crib with her. I adore it when they are all together!

2 comments:

carin davis said...

This has been the exact scene at my house lately! My girls love it too! You captured it beautifully!!! Is there anything better than these little girls!?!? Your daughters are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OMG - these are priceless ..
Cameron too has a blankie .. it's called dou-dou ..
He loves it .. and won't leave the house without it .. it's really cute - but sometimes annoying .. especially when we go to the park ... or somewhere dirty .. KWIM :):):)
These are just priceless ..