Sunday, June 17, 2007

Why I Blog

Well, Debbie, tagged me a few days ago to write 5 reasons why I blog. Let's see if I can get five!

1. I'm not very good at keeping a journal or a family history, so this is a way to keep some of our families events recorded.

2. It's a way for me to share some of my photography with whoever wants to enjoy it.

3. When I blog, it's just "me" time. It is something I definately need sometimes!

4. I want my girls to be able to look back on it someday and see how much they were loved and enjoyed.

5. Sometimes I need to just sit down and write something out to really see how I am feeling, and sometimes I just need to get things back into perspective.

There, I was kind of reaching a bit, but I think I got it! Thanks Debbie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Okay, so after reading yours I feel like I forgot some important ones in my list, like how I also sort of treat it as a journal because I'm terrible at keeping a regular journal. And how I love that I can do this for and share it with the kids later. Since I'm not scrapbooking right now (and don't know when I will EVER again!), I feel that this is better than nothing.

Sorry, I don't mean to ramble... Guess I should get to bed because it's LATE! :)