Friday, December 14, 2007

Sneak Peak

Wow, I have been so busy this week! I have been designing Christmas cards for families, and I have been putting together a photo book for my parents & my in-laws for Christmas. This year I decided to design all my own pages... I had no idea what a project that was going to turn into! I have stayed up almost the entire night 2 times this week because I can accomplish so much more when I am alone. I am still only about half way done - I have way to many pictures! Anyway, for my secret little blog stalkers, I decided I needed to post something this week. I am such a slacker, I know! So here's a couple pages from the photobook that I am doing. Shhhh, don't tell mom & dad. :)

Now the white borders won't be there in the printed book, they are just for ease of viewing here.



I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season!!

5 comments:

Tracey Kendall said...

great idea...good luck with finishing it in time. Hope you are enjoying your new camera.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

All the best,
Tracey :)

kellbell said...

These are sooo cute!

Megan said...

Ohhh...that is going to be gorgeous! Your parents are gonnna love that.and congrats on the 5D..I fell head over heels for mine!

carin davis said...

What a treasure! They will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Christine Sweet said...

great photos as always... yes I'm seriously coveting your 5D... i have the 30D and must say I love it but ohhhhh the 5D. :) love checking your blog! you inspire me to continue being creative. our family blog is dasweets.blogspot.com if you're interested in giving any photography feedback! I'd love it!