Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!


I'm bitter sweet about this birthday. Ellie is my baby, and she's just growing up too fast! It doesn't seem like a year ago we celebrated her first birthday. She is the greatest kid. She is so fun loving and just happy all the time. She is by far the best 2 year old we've ever had! I just sit back all the time and watch her. She is so silly, she makes me laugh all the time. She LOVES to be part of what her big sisters are doing, and if they aren't paying enough attention to her, she definately makes herself be heard! Two years old is more of a toddler. Before I know it they are going to be teenagers! Oh goodness, help me! :) Ellie just brightens our family in a way I didn't realize we were missing until she filled it. I also love that she loves Mommy time. Sometimes she doesn't want to play with Britlyn and Makenna, she just wants to hang out with me. She loves to lay on me or be really silly with me. She's got the greatest sense of humor. I am so in love with this kid! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

the herd said...

WOW! Two years old. That sure is a fun age as long as we live in their time and not ours. Eat lots of cake!

Pulsiphers said...

She is so cute, I seriously can't believe that she is already two this past year flew by. By the way I started that book and it is so good.

Heidi said...

She is beautiful. Jack is growing up way too fast as well. I guess you just have to remember to enjoy every day and not hurry through them.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl..and I must say, she's one of the prettiest two years I've sen..