Saturday, October 4, 2008

Soccer Mom

I've officially become a soccer mom. :) We signed Britlyn up for soccer a while back and now they are a few games into their season. She is on a team they named Rainbow Sprinkles. That is sure to intimidate the opponent! :) I have to admit, it is about the cutest thing to watch them play. Britlyn is so funny because she doesn't really even know how to run. Her running more resembles leaping or prancing. She's a bit timid when it comes to going after the ball, but she gets more confident each game. Unfortunately there was a mistake and her team was put in a division with girls a year older than them, so they have yet to win a game. They play their little hearts out though! We should have signed Makenna up too, she is just itching to play. She just ends up running races with who ever is subbed out over on the sidelines. We've got a family activity now every Saturday for the next few months! It's great.



4 comments:

Brosita said...

Rainbow Sprinkles! I love it.
I love to look at the pics you take. Looks like you are staying busy as a beautiful mommy!

the herd said...

She looks like a real soccer star! Great pictures! GO SOCCER!!! Ours will be done this week and to honest, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Heidi said...

Nathan plays soccer and loves it. I can really see the kids improve year by year. I am glad that the season is short because I get tired of running him around to practice and games. I shouldn't complain because I only have one child playing right now.

Pulsiphers said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love the name of their team. The most important thing is that they are having fun. and it look like they are.