Friday, November 10, 2006

Here I go!

Well, I've finally done it. I've been think about having a blog for a while now, but now I've committed I guess! I mainly want this as a place I can just put down my thoughts about whatever and use it as a place I can share my photography - which I love!

I've really been getting into photography for about 8 months now. It's funny for me to look back at old photos and see how bad I really was! I hope I am still saying that in a year from now. I am far from the skill level I want to be at, but I do see some huge improvement these past 8 months. I hope in a year what I do right now seems bad compared to the level I am at then.

I'm going to post a few shots of two of my girls painting. They LOVE to paint, color, draw, you name it! If they can get their art down on paper they love it. I hope they always keep that creative flare. I never thought I had a creative bone in my body until about 5 years ago, and I turn 30 this month! 25 years is a long time to go without realizing a talent. I want to encourage creativity in my girls always. I hope as they grow they will experiment with it in different mediums to find what they really love. I'll now introduce Britlyn (4) and Makenna (3), and their artwork!





















No comments: