Friday, October 24, 2008

Random Child Thoughts

I've got a few things that Britlyn and Makenna have said recently running around in my head and I want to get them down before I forget them.


Britlyn: "Mommy, what kind of an animal would a unicorn look like if it didn't have it's horn?"

Me: "A horse."

Britlyn: "No. A bloody horse."

I busted up laughing so hard!


To preface this next one, Makenna had been coloring on her legs with a pen and had ink on them. She was now trying to wash it off.

Makenna: "Mommy, I got all the ink off."

Me: "Oh yeah? Great baby."

Makenna: "Yeah, there's just a tiny bit left. People will probably just think it's guts."

Now, may I ask, how on earth is it better to have guts rather than ink on your legs??? Once again, I just busted up laughing.


Last one

Jeremy: "Makenna, how come you never obey Mommy, and you never obey Alyson (our babysitter), but you almost always obey Daddy?"

Makenna: "Because they don't know how to spank hard and you do."

So that's all it takes, huh? Of course how could I not laugh at that? So I did. I just looked at Jeremy and we both just burst out laughing.

2 comments:

the herd said...

Those are GREAT! I love the spanking one! Sounds like our family.

Pulsiphers said...

Those are awesome they really do make me laugh