Thursday, March 8, 2007

Fun in the Sun


I've haven't posted in a while, I feel like I've been so busy lately, but I don't really know with what. It was Britlyn's 5th birthday on Monday, and she wanted to go to Sea World for her birthday. So we took a trip down to San Diego last weekend. We weren't planning on going to the beach, but we were walking on the board walk after breakfast and the girls really wanted to go. None of us were dressed for it, but it ended up being such a blast! We all got our pants wet running in the water. The weather was absolutely perfect! We could have stayed there all day. We were there for about 3 hours as it was. These shots aren't as good as they could be. I was holding Ellie on my hip the whole time so the camera wasn't real steady and she kept pulling on the camera strap, but I still love them because of the incredible time we had!

**Warning** Picture Overload!! :)

We stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado, it is such a cool hotel! It was built in the 1880's I believe and is just beautiful! It is what is in the background of the first picture up there.

Britlyn found a hermit crab, but was too scared to touch it, so we let our bravest little one go after it.








Here's a rare one with me in it! Jeremy took this, the focus is off a bit, but it's kind of nice to actually have a shot of me with my girls. (Notice the baby on my hip, that's where she stayed the whole 3 hours!)





The light in the hotel room was so incredible I just had to snap a few shots. Nice bed for a baby eh! She shared with me.


Britlyn and Makenna got the hide-a-bed. Better than their usual "special bed" they get at hotels which is a bed made out of comforters and blankets on the floor.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Great pics! I recognized Hotel Del right away. :-) I love the one of Eli asleep on the bed.

So guess who is getting a nice new DSLR camera for graduation? After much deliberation and research I've chosen the new Nikon D40x. I have it on good authority that it takes just as good pics as the D80 at a cheaper price.

Tracey Kendall said...

I have been missing your posts...sigh! Glad to see you make. Love your pictures. You made me feel like l was right there. Such a beautiful place. Right now we have about 4 feet of snow outside. They say on saturday it is going to get to +4. keeping my fingers crossed. Glad you had a fun time. You have such a beautiful family.

Kim said...

Hi, I found your blog through Amanda's. I clicked on your picture because you looked familiar. Are you related to Penny? I live in the Tri-Cities. I wasn't going to ask but I'm really curious.

Noel said...

Kimi, how funny! I am from the Tri-Cities and Penny is my little sis. What a small world. You and your husband look familiar to me too.

amy gretchen said...

noel these photos are amazing. Wow. So beautiful.

Kim said...

Chad is my husband's cousin. My husband took their engagement and wedding pictures. Its amazing how we are all connected. I love your pictures by the way. Nice to "meet" you.

Amanda said...

These are Gorgeous Noel! Makes me ache for the beach again! Seriously ..these are amazing, especially consider that you had a baby on your hip the whole time!

Wendy said...

Absolutely AMAZING photos! Love em Love em!! I will continue to check your blog! It was fun to read!! Looks like you had a great time on the beach!!

Anonymous said...

Noel these photos are beautiful, I love them...(especially the first one).

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here noelwarburton.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research points that closely 60% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.