Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She's looking like a toddler

Ellie has been growing up so much lately. She just seems to really be catching on to things a lot more. She mimics a lot and she is saying more and more words. She LOVES to play with her big sisters and be just like them. She has a thing for shoes - true woman! She loves to put on my shoes and try to walk around. Makenna did the same thing, it is so funny to watch them wobble around in my heals. Ellie loves to be outside, in these shots she was just running back and forth in the front yard relishing her freedom. She just looks older to me in these - there goes my baby.


Does this work? or is the next one better?

4 comments:

swampbaby said...

She is precious! I love all your pics. I like the second one better on the ones you asked about. I think she looks more "fresh", if that makes sense.

Debbie said...

Hey Noel, I know exactly what you mean about how she is suddenly looking older. Been feeling that way about my oldest, but my "baby" is also starting to have that affect on me. He's 19 months now and I'm wondering when I'm going to stop calling him my "baby".

Ellie is just so beautiful, like all your girls are.

I like the first version of that last pic the best, but without the texture... make sense? Beautiful work.

Tracey Kendall said...

wowzers is she ever growing up fast...time flies!What a little lady she is becoming :)
Love seeing your pictures!

Heidi said...

Sweet baby and great pictures!