Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wicked Good

Okay, so it's been almost a month since we went to this musical, but can I just say WOW!!! It was beyond words. The music was incredible, the acting was fantastic, and we just left speechless. I had no idea what it was about before we went, and for any of you that may not know also, it is the story behind the Witches of OZ. I don't know if living in L.A. makes a difference in quality or not, but we've been to musicals in Salt Lake and in Las Vegas, but they just don't compare to the production we saw here. Everyone in L.A. is trying to "make it" so maybe there is just more talent to work with, I don't know, but just wow, wow, wow! I would highly recommend it to everyone. Jeremy is very much a man's man. He loves to hunt, watch sports, hates to shop, etc. and he loved it too. Definately not just for the girls. If you have the opportunity to go, then for sure GO!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love the music and we were thinking about going when we were in New York but couldn't justify the price. We'll see it eventually.

Anonymous said...

My life is changed for the better from Wicked! Seriously the best play EVER! WE flew out and saw it at Pantages (I'm assuming you saw it there too) What an amazing theater! It was an awesome night! I'm still singing Popular at least once a day! Great music, amazing talent, and such a cute story line!!!