Saturday, May 5, 2007

9 Months Old


Sigh... she's growing up too fast. She's not quite crawling yet, but she's mastered the military crawl quite well. She, of course, loves to stick everything she can find in her mouth. She's such a smilie little thing. Everyone comments on how she just smiles all the time. She's finally sitting up now too, but she doesn't like it much. She LOVES her sisters! She just goes crazy squealing when they come around. She is such a light and joy in our family, and dang isn't she cute!!

Gotta love the drool!


She's learning WAY too soon how to get out of a photoshoot!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, what a pretty little girl I love the first picture, the last picture is so sad, bless her heart! I love the blue and her dress, very nice!

Tracey Kendall said...

i love her hair so much..........love these with the blue!...and the last one is so priceless. TFS

Anonymous said...

Noel - I hear ya!!
Cameron did the military crawl for ever .. and he was really good at it too .. :)
She is sooooooo cute .. just a doll!!
Great picstures .. love your colors!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm the meanest most insensitive person ever, but my favorite pictures are crying ones! They're hilarious! I love it. I love the blue background too. Great pictures!