Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are leaving to Utah in about 12 hours, so while the house is quiet I thought I'd jump on here and wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. I know my life has been so so blessed and I am just so grateful for it. Thank you to those of you who actually still check my blog after my long abandonment. :) Just a few of the things I am grateful for:

My husband
My daughters
My health
My family's health
My prosperity
My freedom
My faith
My parents & siblings
My body that took my 13.1 miles
My optimistic mind
All the challenges I have faced
All the people in my life who have influenced me to become the person I am
Photography :)
Good food
Good friends
Love
Laughter
Tears
Make-up
Crayons (you'd be amazed how many hours they entertain my girls)
Heros - people who really make a difference
Car dvd players
Good music
Sleep
Learning
Guidance
Cute shoes
Convictions
People who stand up for theirs
All the little moments in life that make me smile and think "This is what it's all about"

Have a great holiday everyone... I am so grateful for you too.

Here's a picture I took that I am grateful for

3 comments:

kellbell said...

beautiful psing and beautiful picture...love it!

Amanda said...

Love that shot! Happy thanksgiving! Have fun in Utah

Tracey Kendall said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you to....Great capture :)