Thursday, August 9, 2007

Time for a change!

Okay, so my blog was in terrible need of a makeover. Nothing fancy, but a nice change. We are going out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so I will be MIA again for a little while. We are just taking a road trip to Northern California and maybe into Oregon. Nothing real planned, we're just going to see where it takes us. :) I just had to leave you with this though.

I laughed soooo hard when I saw this! She actually burned her finger on a plate at a restaurant and this is how she was showing me her burn. Her finger is fine, but the picture is priceless!!

4 comments:

kellbell said...

lol tel me how you really feel...too funny

Jess said...

Ohhhh... that just made my day. I laughed out load. Thank you!

Jess

Amanda said...

OMGoodness! It doesn't get much better than that. Love it! TFS!!

Tracey Kendall said...

lol...that is so funny. Since my daughter was little she points to everything with her middle finger ...she is now five and still does. We keep trying to show her to use the index but she forgets...lol...so sometimes it looks really funny...