Sunday, August 5, 2007

What's that you say???


I just had my very first birthday!!!

Yep, it was Ellie's birthday on Thursday. So, my baby isn't a real baby anymore. :( I had bought this adorable party hat for her with all these grand visions of cute pictures, but she wasn't having it - at all! I would put the hat on and not 2 seconds later it was off. Then she started crying. I couldn't torture my baby on her birthday, so I had to quit. I did manage a couple shots, not the greatest, but good enough I suppose.



I baked her a cake, but realized all my cake decorating supplies have gone MIA since the move, so I improvised and used a ziploc bag. She wasn't real interested in the cake either, I so wanted her to attack it, but once again she really didn't care what I wanted. Oh well, I guess it was her birthday. We all went for a dip in the hot tub ( I should say warm tub) after. She started giving these open mouth wet kisses that night, I was sooo cute! Oh I love my little girls!! Here's a few more from her birthday.



2 comments:

Megan said...

Finally...I've been looking for a post from you forever..but I understand..mving is not fun..so glad you are all settled in1

As for that birthday girl..I can't believe how big she looks,with all of that hair..sooo cute. Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Girl!

So glad your back!

carin davis said...

I love the expression you captured in that first image. She is adorable!!! What a fun age!