Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...

A couple days ago, we had the whole family in the car driving home. Jeremy asked Makenna if she liked granola or something simple like that. First she said "no," then she said, "actually, I do." Then once again she was back to "no." She's very indecisive about some things. Anyway, so then Jeremy said, "Makenna, do you even know what you like?" Immediately she just says, "blah, blah, blah." I laughed sooo hard! Now, hopefully, that answer isn't one I hear when I'm talking to her at age 16 or so. :)

And of course I have to add a photo. :) I took this yesterday. The flower & the pose were all her, but I thought it came out adorable!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute. I just love all your photos.

Tracey Kendall said...

what a great little model you have...love the story.
Beautiful picture :)

the herd said...

NOEL!!! Do you even remember your old ice cream loving roommate? You have amazing talent! Amber gave me your blog address and I'm so happy to have found you! I'm so proud of you!