Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!

I can't believe my little girl is 6! That's just starting to sound like an older kid. Britlyn was so cute last night. When I was putting her to bed she'd say, "This is your last kiss ever from your 5 year old." She kept doing things that were her last as a 5 year old. She's such a great kid. I just adore her and love her to death. Yesterday we had David, the boy that gave her the chocolates, over for a play date. Of course I had to snap a couple shots of them. They weren't really into it, so I got some funny looks, but I think they are adorable!!


Isn't it funny how at this angle it looks like they are holding hands? I assure you that was definately not happening. They had a lot of fun, but they are not even sort of trying to go anywhere near there. Thanks goodness!!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Noel, you're right! They are adorable together.. Happy b-day to your little girl! Mine is 6 AND a 1/2 (as she reminds me).. They really do grow up fast, don't they? =)