Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Greece... Need I Say More

I've been a bit negligent of my blog this week... Well, Jeremy came home yesterday and asked if I'd like to go to Greece this summer.... ummmm....hmmmm.... YES!!! We went to Italy in the summer of '05 and had an AMAZING time! Oh it was sooo wonderful! I think we're going to book it sometime this weekend and I am so excited. When we went to Italy I wasn't into photography as much, but I did find a few shots of that gorgeous country that I thought I'd share since it's on my mind.






3 comments:

Tracey Kendall said...

oh you lucky girl, l would be on picture over drive for sure. These pictures are stunning and l dream of one day tavelling there. Can't wait to see all the pictures you take. Wow.

swampbaby said...

I am so jealous you've been to Italy! That is my dream vacation destination. Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

I looked at your title .. then your photos b4 I read the post .. and I thought - that's not Greece.. I've been there (the pictures in the post) .. and this looks a lot like Italy ..
So after that - I read the post .. LOL!!
These photos are great .. and did you get your trip booked after this ??
I am so jealous .. I am in need of a good trip right now.. well - I always crave travel!!