Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mmmmm.... cookies...

Britlyn and Makenna have been begging me to make chocolate chip cookies for a couple days now, so they helped me make them yesterday. They are way too delicious! I always eat way too many whenever I make them. So, just to mess up any of you on a diet, I am going to share this incredible recipe! :)

Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 Cups Shortening (I always use butter flavored)
4 teaspoons Vanilla
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
4 Eggs
2 teaspoons Salt
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
5 Cups Flour
1 Bag Chocolate Chips

Mix together shortening through baking soda. Slowly add flour. Add chocolte chips. Form into balls and on ungreased baking sheet bake at 350* for 8 - 10 minutes. ***Don't over cook*** They may seem soft at first, but will get more solid with a little time. I always use Ghiradelli milk chocolate chips, they are wonderful! Enjoy!!

Now don't hate me when you eat 10 all by yourself! :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are terrible! I am totally craving those cookies now. What a mean thing to do to a pregnant woman with no self-control.

Tracey Kendall said...

okay you are such a huge tease. Yummy. I want to go and make some but that won't help the diet at all...l would eat them all to myself.

Anonymous said...

Noel - these photos are stunning .. I just love them .. Great job .. and these cookies look sooooo yummy! I could use one of them right now!!

Anonymous said...

oh great, now I'm hungry! Those sure do look yummy :)

Amanda said...

I have been craving chocolate chip cookies for soo long now and those just look too good not to try. Thanks for the fun new recipe!

Craig said...

hey noel I just saw this the other day and went back to my place bought the stuff and made them, they are way good and now i'm getting fat. thanks

craig