Thursday, February 22, 2007

These are the Moments

Monday was a difficult day. Just a lot of drama to deal with. It was late and I asked Jeremy to take Ellie while I got the other two girls in bed. This is what I saw when I came back downstairs.
It just warmed my heart, and any hurt I was feeling just melted away. Seeing them asleep together like that just made me stop and think about how important families and the relationships you have with them are. I obviously already knew that, but sometimes on a bad day, it doesn't hurt to be reminded.

7 comments:

Tracey Kendall said...

such beautiful journaling and what a priceless picture!

swampbaby said...

So sweet! Sorry you had a rough day.

For those of us who are photographically challenged - how do you make it all black around them so there is no background? Photoshop or something?

Anna said...

awww, so sweet! i'm so excited to have found your blog - it's so fun, and i love all your photography! thanks for stopping by mine!

Tisha said...

I tell you...I MISS THOSE DAYS!!! I loved nothing more than having a sleeping baby on my chest...put me to sleep every time!

Noel said...

Thank you for taking time to comment everyone!

Tara, they were laying on a dark couch, so that is partly why it is so dark around them to begin with, but I did darken parts of it in photoshop.

Ren said...

Beautiful... and your conversion is gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

one word "PRICELESS" ..