Thursday, February 8, 2007

I got tagged...

Okay, so Julie, http://thatreddirtroad.blogspot.com, tagged me for 6 weird things about myself, and Megan, http://megan-myeverydaychaos.blogspot.com/, tagged me for 6 things that make me happy. Man, after writing the 100 things about myself, I don't know if I can come up more!! First I'll start off with weird:

#1 - I always want to like the hair wash when I go to a salon, it seems like it should feel so good, but I just can't. It hurts my neck to much.

#2 - I never paint my fingernails, but I always have my toenails painted.

#3 - I have permanant nerve damage in my face from having Bell's Palsy twice. If I pucker up or suck something real thick through a straw my left eye starts to close involuntarily. Not completely close, but about half way.

#4 - People can never quite tell what ethnic background I am. I've been asked if I am Latin, Spanish, Italian, Southeast Asian, Hawaiian, Egyptian, Greek, Native American, and others. I am just English & Danish - not nearly so exotic.

#5 - I love creamed corn, but rarely eat it because my husband makes so much fun of me.

#6 - My ears are slightly too high on my head making it difficult to find sunglasses that don't tilt in on my face. I've even been told I look like a pixie or something because of my ears; on more than one occasion.

Now for happy:

#1 - Watching my girls laugh & play together - love it!

#2 - Taking a really great photograph - I get all giddy & stare at it for so long.

#3 - Going on dates with my husband.

#4 - Having a really good hair day.

#5 - Walking into my parents house - even after 12 years it still seems like home.

#6 - Being home with my family each night with everyone safe & healthy.

Whew! I did it! Now to tag some others. For 6 Weird Things I tag Amy, Kellie, Megan, Tracie, & Tracey.

For 6 Things that Make you Happy I tag Amy, Tracie, Roseann, Kari, & Tara.

And here's a couple pics for your enjoyment :)



8 comments:

amy gretchen said...

Great lists. Thanks for tagging me and commenting on my blog. I will get to mine asap.

I just took photos like these the other day with my dd. I love yours.

Megan said...

Love your lists..thanks for playing.

Your shots are so fun..looks like she was enjoying herself. I really like your color..reminds me of Jinky..great captures!

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to the hair salon thing. I can feel the pain in my neck as I think about it!

The jumping on the bed shots rock! I'll have to try that when my DD gets a little more coordinated... of course, if she's MY daughter, that may never happen... :)

Thanks for tagging me... It was fun reading your lists!

Tori :) said...

I think my little girl has ears that look like Tinkerbells. That's why I pierced them. :)

Julie said...

Oh, I love those of your dd jumping on the bed. Those tights are adorable!

Thanks for playing :) I really enjoyed reading your list. Too funny about the tomatoes.

Tracey Kendall said...

okay l love your lists and man you nailed these pictures great shots...l need to give that a shot . Love the colour. TFS

Kellie Larsen said...

I love creamed corn too! See if you would have stayed in St george we would have been great friends!

Anonymous said...

Noel - your lists are awsome ... I haven't gone out on a Date with DH since forever .. you know how it is with kids??
These photos are awsome .. I just love love love them!!