Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Baby's New Baby

We'll he's officially livin' the dream. I've been hearing him talk about a Porsche 911 convertible for I don't know how long. Jeremy is a rather "spur of the moment" type of person, so Thursday night he was online just looking at cars and it must have really gotten to him because the next day he went out and got himself one. He loves it which makes me happy. Hey babe, you look great in your new car!!
Hmmm, now where's my Canon 5D? :)
(The relection from the sky makes it look kind of blue, but it is black)






5 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice car! Business must be good. :-) Thats exciting! My dream car? I'm driving it, a Toyota Matrix.

Amanda said...

Uh - Just had to say how green I am over here. This is the car I've been talking about since I was a kid. "sigh" maybe someday. Although, now I talk about the 5d more. lol.... I think you definately deserve it now!

Kellie Larsen said...

gesh! that is a great car! yes i def. think you need your 5d now

Anna said...

swweeet! i'm jealous, but my 5D is on it's way! woohoo - you definitely deserve one =)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Noel .. it's gorgeous!!
Just beautiful .. I am sooo jealous!!